Saturday, March 1, 2014

More Q&A with Linda

More Q&A with Linda

Here are the next set of questions I asked Linda.

If you have any questions of your own....Feel free to write Linda.





1)  What is the most men you have "Done" in one day?  That depends when you are asking the question.  After my first marriage and before my 2nd there was a period when I was quite sexually wild and at a party one night (after a little too much to drink) did between 10 and 15 men (was never sure of the exact count because I sort of lost count and a few men entered and ejaculated in me more than once) that night.  In terms of whoring which I have done for about a year I think the most number of renters I have done in a day is 9.

2)  Have you ever danced naked or topless in a strip club (i.e. Amateur night)?  Yes, in college a boyfriend entered me in a wet t-shirt contest (which I won by the way) and a boyfriend later had me perform in a few amateur strip contests over a few years.  I was offered a job at that strip-club to perform regularly but it was in a fairly small town and I was worried that someone I knew might discover me there and it might be embarrassing.

3)  Have you ever had....or given...a golden shower?....if not...would you? Yes, but only for a fee and I have received AND given them to renters.

4)  Have you ever done a prostate massage?  I have done that quite often during intercourse with my fingers or two in the man’s rectum and rubbing his prostate internally to help increase the intensity of his ejaculation.  It is a technique that increases the intensity of his ejaculations and the speed with which he ejaculates.  It can bring off a man quite quickly when done intensely and properly.

5)  Have you ever used a strap-on with a renter? For an additional fee, yes.  And both ways.

6)  Have you ever had a crossdressing session with one of your renters? No, but a few renters like to wear my panties and have me ejaculate them through the sheer nylon and spill their ejaculate into my panties and have me wear them home.  Or wear them during intercourse.

7)  Do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised?  I have no preference but do especially like a man who has a fat, bulbous glans.  And thickness is a virtue also.

8)  Have you ever given....or been give an enema in a session?  Yes, both ways.  Some men who want to have me rectally like to clean me out with an enema to ensures that there is no fecal matter inside me when they enter me.   And some renters like me to perform it on them and lube up their cock with AstroGlide and masturbate them as the enema is being performed.

9)  Have you ever regretted doing something in a session and would never do again?  I don’t know if it was as much regret as surprise, when a man in a rental session wanted to squat above my face and have me rub his rectum with my finger and to my surprise and astonishment he proceeded to defecate on my face without any warning.  It was not something I had agreed to or was aware was going to happen.  I made him pay a special rental fee for that act.

10) What kinds of things would you not do in a session?  In bondage or DOM sessions I cannot be marked or bruised because hubby would inquire as to wear these marks had come from. And I do not allow wax burring on my nipples or body again because of the markings.  Otherwise I am quite open to any activities that a renter is willing to pay for.

11) When did you lose your virginity?   When I was 14

12) I asked you earlier....what was the largest penis you ever had.....What was the smallest?  As I said before the largest was a 14”+ black (I don’t keep a ruler in my sex bag that I carry with me to rental sessions—maybe I should and measure my renters—but he said that an old girlfriend had indeed measured him and he was north of 14”+) and he certainly seems all of that size.  I have a few renters who have extremely tiny penises perhaps the size of a thumb when fully erect (what is that maybe 1 ½” to 2”).  They love to face fuck me and take me rectally and they are easy to get in rectally.  I have one renter with an extremely small penis who has one very interesting feature.  He can ejaculate 4 or 5 times with nice loads during a rental session.  I perform oral intercourse on him at least twice as he ejaculates and he will then take me rectally 2 or 3 times in the hour with nice ejaculations.

13) Would you ever meet someone you met from your blog or your postings?   I am hesitant to meet strangers whom I have not known in some other contact or from a referral. I have considered it but am still not sure I will do it.

14) Do you answer all your emails?  Yes and I enjoy it very much.  Some men get me quite wet and stimulated during our chats and I love helping men masturbate to me as we chat.  I often send them photos of me to help arouse them as we chat.


15) Do you like being called a whore and prostitute etc.?  Either name is fine.  It is just stimulating to me to be using my body to provide relief and stimulation for men who want to pay me for it.  There is something naughty about this.  Regularly I am a housewife who dresses normally and lives a normal life.  But then for whoring I dress up extremely slutty (short skirts, fish net stockings, crotchless panties, high heels, etc) go out the door and feel like a totally different woman.  And the looks I get from men, the renters who like my outfits just thrills me.  Sort of like living two lives. The “good girl” and the “whore.”





























2 comments:

  1. Linda, you are such a whoring slut! I can only dream of living close enough to someone like you, who so likes to fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Love to see you holding your cunt open!

    ReplyDelete